The lectures included are from some of the very best coaches in football today and cover a wide range of topics in order to suit your program’s specific needs. Each coach shares special insights into what makes their program successful, advice on how you can implement them into your program, and strategies they have used that have been both successful and unsuccessful over their career.
- Philosophy – Leadership, Culture, Expectations, Practice/Game Planning, Developmental Beliefs, Core Values, and everything in-between
- Offense – RPOs, Passing Game, Running Game, Screens, Technique, Drills, and Strategy from some of the most dominant offenses in the country
- Defense – Tackling, Formations, Strategy, Technique, and Drills to integrate into your defensive program
- Special Teams – Strategy, Techniques, Drills, Philosophy, and Practice Organization to help make your team a triple threat
- High School – Derek Alford, Ben Blackmon, Clay Clevenger, Dean Fabrizio, Bob Gaddis, Bill Gierke, Rich Hargritt, Mark Hodson, Randy Jackson, Mike Kirschner, Jeff Louber, Dub Maddox, Jason Nash, Chad Neal, Chris Paulson, Rush Probst, Eric Rupp, Chuck Smith, Geron Stokes, and Rob Woodward
- College – Walt Bell, Brian Bergstrom, Sonny Dykes, Matt Guerrieri, Brian Harsin, Dean Hood, Reggie Johnson, Brent Key, Matt Luke, Chad Morris, Ed Orgeron, Tony Sanchez, Ian Shields, Pete Shinnick, Ian Shoemaker, Kirby Smart, Steve Spurrier, Jr., Chad Staggs, Tim Tibesar, and Matt Wells